Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home shirt 14/15

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Missus as got me the home shirt for my birthday with number 9 on the back, no name, only problem is its a large and I'm more medium, brighton won't do refund because of the number, I know this is pointless to 99% of members on here but if any one near stockport wants it I will do a good deal, cheers

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Missus as got me the home shirt for my birthday with number 9 on the back, no name, only problem is its a large and I'm more medium, brighton won't do refund because of the number, I know this is pointless to 99% of members on here but if any one near stockport wants it I will do a good deal, cheers
Just a thought, but you could probably post it in a standard A4 envelope...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Let's Jamie him.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No 9 ?
If you are under 5'9" you'll probably get a game up front on Saturday - you can use this opportunity to switch your shirt for a medium one when the kitman is not looking.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stick it in the washing machine on a boil wash :thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

She must really hate you-----divorce her:wink:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Point of order, is it not a 14/16 shirt?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here