Tonight's Championship fixtures

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cardiff v Blackburn
Reading v Wigan
Rotherham v Derby

I guess we're looking for a Blackburn Reading Derby treble.
Although I don't think Wigan turning over Reading would be a complete disaster for the Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would prefer Derby and Cardiff win and Wigan and Reading draw to keep Wigan below us and Reading nearer so that we could overtake them by winning on their ground.

Glad that you have the confidence to look up the table, I can't stop looking down :lolol:

A Derby win would knock Bournemouth off the top, that would please me :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My principal is the more teams that are in and around our points total the more there are to fail and let us in. Usually 1 team dives in the last couple of months who are not expected to be in the relegation battle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Need the three fancied teams to win tonight.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
if boro beat birmingham...and we beat birmingham on sat, and ipswich beat reading on sat, there will be a few teams in the dog fight, a lot of ifs though!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
My concern, whatever the final score, is that Rotherham have already scored twice against Derby and appear to be upping their game. Wigan are showing some fight too. We really need players to show some cahonas over the coming months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here