Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] UKIP: The First 100 days. Channel 4 - 9:00PM

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"A ground-breaking and provacative fictional documentary set in a fabricated future where UKIP have won the 2015 general election and Nigel Farage is Prime Minister".

Could be worth a look.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone read the book/seen the film 'A very Britsh coup' ? I would imagine a UKIP Government would go the same way.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I Imagine a fair, balanced and respectful discussion on here during the show:whistle::whistle:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A marvellously clichéd view of the Indian Middle Classes so far I have to say - how hilarious that they are proud of getting their daughter to Oxford University from a semi-detached in Romford......

Last edited:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
"A ground-breaking and provacative fictional documentary set in a fabricated future where UKIP have won the 2015 general election and Nigel Farage is Prime Minister".

Could be worth a look.

Indeed, I guess you would have to expect total economic chaos, following wild promises of economic prosperity, total capitulation to the interests of big business, bestowing knighthoods on bank bosses, systemic abuse of Parliamentry priviledge and the expenses system.........that kind of thing.

If they wind up the fiction a bit they could have Farage launch an illegal war by lying to Parliament causing hundreds of thousands of deaths plus the rise of thousands of home grown religous extremists who cause the deaths of British citizens through acts of terror, leading to increasing restrictions on the populations civil liberties as a consequence.

If they really want to max out the fiction they could contrive a story where thousands of vulnerable immigrants children are systemically sexually abused at the hands of local white men whilst other immigrant children are forced to eat pork...........

What a terrifying prospect that would be, we're so much safer with one of the establishment parties.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Interesting. Looks like the chatterati are getting quite worried about the cosy life of the political elite getting roughed up. Marvellous!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
45 minutes in. This is pure scaremongering and propaganda. Lord Haw Haw would have been proud.

It's a laugh isn't it. Shame the first 100 days of actual parties that HAVE been in power were not done pre past elections, rather than surmising on a party that has never been in power.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Is it not worth watching at all? Only it's made by an old friend of mine so I feel I should watch it.
Though he is probably a sociopath so I don't keep in touch and wouldn't mind if it was awful, just if it's only a bit bad and dull I'll skip it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I found it quite thought-provoking.

What if UKIP got to be the third largest party? Their baggage makes them a non-starter for any coalition, so where would that leave us?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just watching it now. It seems a bit lazy to be perfectly honest.

Jan 30, 2008
just get to the ballot box and vote UKIP, there's plenty out there ready and waiting, don't be to shocked when it happens.
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here