Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money back on crawley tickets!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sunderland losing 8-0 to a team at almost the total opposite end of the country I would say fair enough but for a 5-1 defeat that sets a worrying precedent. As ForestRow says, the risk is what makes football. Clubs need to resist joining the trend otherwise every fan will be clamouring for a refund.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If they are offering it, take the money. All of the finance goes one way, so when there's a chance of slightly reversing this, you are duty bound to take that chance.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I reckon clubs can do what they want. If a chairman feels that fans have seen a poor display, & wants to reimburse them, good for him/her.
It's not a precedent for other clubs, or fans to feel hard done by.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Shit some of us would be owed thousands of pounds if it was back dated to 1963 I got pound refund towards the next Bristol Rovers game when the train got as far as Ditcot,however couldn't go to the rearranged game due to Basketball match I think Posket scored four ?:cry::cry:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If they are offering it, take the money. All of the finance goes one way, so when there's a chance of slightly reversing this, you are duty bound to take that chance.

Have to agree clubs at all levels are happy to bleed fans dry so why not get something back but I think it's more about the all round performance than simply the score line.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here