Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy in good form....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last week The Geeks cycled a combined distance of 1264.6 miles.

Or to put it another way, from Brighton to 90 miles south of Kemi, Finland.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Just posted this on the other thread, the guy is a clown.

10492014_662241437231709_6930698482633068207_n.jpg

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
He's played under three different managers:- Garcia, Hyypia & now Hughton and neither of them have played Kemy in consecutive games.
I think that goes to show he's not a very good footballer or hardworking individual on the training pitch.

Just a free-loading t0sspot who's quite happy to pick up his monthly wages each month for doing sweet FA.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
We either get him back in the squad or get rid. Personally i gave him the benefit of the doubt to begin with but over time it just show's he's just a waste of a place within the squad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's played under three different managers:- Garcia, Hyypia & now Hughton and neither of them have played Kemy in consecutive games.
I think that goes to show he's not a very good footballer or hardworking individual on the training pitch.

Just a free-loading t0sspot who's quite happy to pick up his monthly wages each month for doing sweet FA.

Injured in the Leeds game, where he apparently played well. Who knows what would have happened if he'd stayed fit?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He was really good against Leeds. Then hasn't played since. God knows what's actually happening as on ability he should be starting every week.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Injured after the Leeds match (so may have carried on playing otherwise) and maybe the manager at the time just stuck with JFC and Gardner out of habit once he was fit again?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here