Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Tony Hart

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
28clmvp.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dredging this up again is painful for his family, friends, fans and colleagues.

Morph was asked to comment on social media regurgitating news of the death of his much loved boss, but was rendered speechless.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This reminds me of all the Thatchers dead threads we had- only difference was she was not dead at the time.

I got caught by that - did you perchance pick it up from the Guardian daily news digest newsletter. I was on the point of telling Mrs. P. when I had a sudden thought and checked.

Often wonder how many people need to look something up to promote it to a "top story" - happens quite a bit on the BBC website when old items reappear in the "Most Popular" column for no apparent reason. Perhaps they do it delibaretely to catch people out?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I got caught by that - did you perchance pick it up from the Guardian daily news digest newsletter. I was on the point of telling Mrs. P. when I had a sudden thought and checked.

Often wonder how many people need to look something up to promote it to a "top story" - happens quite a bit on the BBC website when old items reappear in the "Most Popular" column for no apparent reason. Perhaps they do it delibaretely to catch people out?

No, a friend posted it on her facebook timeline and it came up on my wall. They might have picked it up from the Guardian daily news digest newsletter though

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Next you'll be suggesting that 'Lady' Diana has succumbed to a road traffic accident within a tunnel in France.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
happens quite a bit on the BBC website when old items reappear in the "Most Popular" column for no apparent reason. Perhaps they do it delibaretely to catch people out?

I notice that sometimes there is a note under the link when it's an old story, but it definitely doesn't happen every time an old story is bumped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here