Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you RENEW your season ticket ?

Will you renew your season ticket ?

• Total voters

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm undecided simply because I work shifts and this season has cost me a lot of leave and poor sleeps.
League position will make little difference to my choice, I'm just considering whether it will work out cheaper to buy a ST & miss half a dozen matches or buy on a match by match basis.

11 votes, and no no's as yet.

Obviously some people won't renew but I wouldn't underestimate the power of the interest free direct debit. For a lot of people having to find 500 quid pretty much in one lump would concentrate the mind and quite a few of those might not renew and go match by match. But IMO a lot of people will just let their dd's carry on

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
No, will take the chance to try out different parts of the ground as there will be plenty of seats to pick from.

Won't go to as many midweek games as can't be arsed to rush around to get there after work at the moment just to watch a miss managed shambles.

If we show some intent in the summer I may change my mind.....

MonkeyGland

Jul 3, 2008
I voted No but that is purely because I missed 6 home games because of work commitments and that is unlikely to change next year so makes financial sense to just pay to see the games I can actually make (although I will really miss my seat (East Stand Upper - Half Way line).

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Usually it would be an unequivocal yes but I'm off to Uni in September and depending on where I end up, the cost of travel may prove too much. If I got into Royal Holloway however I would definitely renew.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I didn't re-new this season, but then found I kept wanting to go to the games, in the hope we'd improve. I found that I was paying on average of £38 a game (west lower), plus seagull travel so in the end bought a 'half season ticket' in December
. I shall renew, it much cheaper and so much less hassle.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I am out of work at the end of Feb, if I have no work come renewal, I will not renew. Last season I had 1 adult and 3 kids tickets, this season down to 1 adult and 2 kids, next season, even if i am working, I will go down to 1 adult and 1 kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here