Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Albion games have you seen?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Ball park figures chaps.

I had my first season ticket in '85 so on the basis of 24-ish games a season (minus quite a few at Gillingham - bad fan!) and a smattering of away games a season down the years I reckon I have done...

...685 matches.

More than many but a lot less than quite a few I would imagine.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
i think i've seen around 300. went to most home games between 1990 and 1997 as a youngster. probably around 10 games at Priestfield. the odd game here and there in my 20's at Withdean and then a season ticket the last season. i've had a season ticket since then.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
1200 or so

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Since 1988 ive missed about 4 maybe 5 home leafue games (in all grounds)
West ham at Goldstone(on holiday)
Leicester at Gillingham(tuesday night and I genuinely thought it was Wednesday)
Wolves at the Goldstone (monsters of rock festival)

Maybe only three missed but I thought four so ill have to think

Missed Blackburn at home cple of years back (was the dame in a panto)

Twice as many as half. The ticket website did used to contain a history of tickets purchased going back a while, certainly mid Withdean era, but that doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
Quite a few since my first game, April 1972. I have a match day programme from every game I've attended, so when I bored with some time on my hands I'll count all the programmes and let you know.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Went back through my records ,10 times at The Goldstone ,8 visits to Withdean,1 home game at Gillingham and 1 at Amex .4 times at Aldershot and 15 away games at Palace,Bmouth ,Ipswich 2 ,Leeds,Reading 3 ,Sheff Utd,Bradford,Cheltenham,Yeovil ,Plymouth ,Darlington and Hereford.So a total of 39.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At a rough estimate approx 2200 been going since 1946 but only to home games until about 1961 then home and away until about 2001. Home games and a few away games until 2013, home games only now, with very odd 1 off away games.

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I watched my first game at 17 and was hooked. I have been to every competitive game home and away since 1901. I am approaching my one hundred and thirty first birthday! ♡

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here