Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brace yer self ............some of this could happen!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is HB&B getting a season ticket to watch Whitehawk next season ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good grief. If there is an award for stating the blindingly obvious then the writer of the article deserves it.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Since when has Sing Li been in Gloucester Road?

First rule of journalism: Proofread. Then proofread again. Is it an article that will hold the attention of the reader, or will they drift off when it becomes apparent it's a pile of mumbo jumbo piffle? Attention should of course be given to grammar and punctuation.

#epicfail #dunce

Feb 14, 2010
Another person who doesn't know Brighton got 30000 gates in the third division but calls himself good enough to write about my club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jesus H Corbett.

How the FRIG do you get this utter shite out there ?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Zzzzzzzz......

Obviously I would never want us to be relegated but I would fancy a Sussex Derby. Come on Crawley get your act together and get promotion.

D

Deleted User X18H

Another person who doesn't know Brighton got 30000 gates in the third division but calls himself good enough to write about my club.

Of course I knew that . I was in one of them. Never in Division 1 / Premier League though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like the Sing Li reference. I have endugled in a FILTHY take away from there a couple of times post match, alas not since my move into Brighton though.

If anything, I've spent more time in there since their 0 star hygiene score. Their standards are substandard at best, and they don't care. That's my sort of chippy.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Who cares it's not like it's not happened before, and anybody who thought we would come up to the championship and never ever go down knows nothing about supporting Brighton & Hove Albion.... It's a roller coaster ride and once you have punched your ticket it's a ride you never get off..... Woooooo Hooooooo....... You gotta love the drama......

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here