Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotland vs Wales

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Everyone in the Six Nations sees England as the main rivals In a Celtic coalition. Except perhaps Italy, who like to put one over the French. The rivalry is not like football though, it's pretty benign for the most part.

Scotland are a pretty solid unit at the moment. Drawing from a strong backbone of Glasgow players.

I think Wales may win, but it could be rather close.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Everyone in the Six Nations sees England as the main rivals In a Celtic coalition. Except perhaps Italy, who like to put one over the French. The rivalry is not like football though, it's pretty benign for the most part.

Scotland are a pretty solid unit at the moment. Drawing from a strong backbone of Glasgow players.

I think Wales may win, but it could be rather close.

Both teams did lose their last games, Wales probably aren't as good as last time, but I reckon they will nick it, unless Scotland turn up

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
This game has a great heritage for fast flowing attacking rugby. I will be watching in the hope of seeing some more of the same.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It doesnt really matter to us who wins possibly Wales as we have already beaten them. Ireland are our major opponents for the title.

It matters a lot. Ireland meet Wales in Cardiff after having played us in two weeks time. If England are defeated in Dublin, yet Ireland lose to Wales, then the final round could still see a three or four horse race.

Remember 2013 ?

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm a bit nervy about the Twickenham encounter with Scotland this year. It's always a close affair. Vern Cotter is making a difference there, they look a more organised unit now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
typical welsh start a fight to eek the time out

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Scotland don't take a certain 3 points - end up losing by 3.

With 30 seconds left they get involved in a fight as the clock ticks down.

With 10 secs left the goal kicker takes too long over his kick so no time for the restart.

Amateurish.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here