Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we do go down?

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
If we do go down, but I don't think we will (you have to be positive about it). Do you think we will come straight back up after 1 season in league 1 ?.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The thought of League 1 football sends shivers down my spine.

It is summed in 3 chilling words, Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It would indeed make the concept of premier league readiness a joke. I don't think we will go down but we are so far off PLR we can have many years of thinking about it in the championship.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think we will need a complete team overhaul whatever happens. Probably not going up 1st season. Confidence is shot to pieces and will be even worse if relegated.

Probably cheaper if we are in L1 ( don't think we will be though)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Doubt it but we would be a top 10 side i suspect, probably play offs. Would depend on hoe much Tony wanted to invest and how quickly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will we still have a 600k pa CEO in L1?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It would indeed make the concept of premier league readiness a joke. I don't think we will go down but we are so far off PLR we can have many years of thinking about it in the championship.

I think Barber got a little carried away when he came out with that nonsense.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
My careful reading of the Book of Revelation has caused me to conclude that relegation is, in fact, one of the signs of The End of Days.

(O.K, the world didn't end in 2006, or in 2003. That's just nit-picking...)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh cheer up and be more positive. If we hadn't got relegated in 2003, then we wouldn't have won the play off final in 2004, and we wouldn't have had this photo and the hours if joy it has given, and continues to give.
image.jpg

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Come on, there's no chance of B&HA being relegated this season. SAFC on the other hand.............

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Come on, there's no chance of B&HA being relegated this season. SAFC on the other hand.............
I'm glad you are confident, but have you seen the league table? We aren't scoring much. I hope you are right obviously. SAFC will be ok though, Defoe will score the goals for you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, every game at the Amex will be a cup final for the other teams and we'll try to do it on the cheap too, just like we do now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here