Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa vs Leicester

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think Leicester have already done that? 1969?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gremlins are back I see.

Edit: Pasty started this thread

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Could either of these two emulate the Albion in '83 and get to the Cup Final and be relegated? After today, one of them will only be 2 games from Wembley but both are in serious danger of relegation.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hutton (Villa) and Cambiasso (Leicester) looked higher Championship standard. The rest about average Championship. I fancy Villa to win 1-0. Not worth a bet.

That makes Sheff Wed v Albion average League One standard.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Lineker at half time said "here are the first half highlights, shouldn't take too long".

To be fair, they were all being honest about the game. Dion Dublin seemed the least confident calling it out as being UTTER tripe, but Shearer and Lineker were both happy to call it what it was - complete tosh but perfectly predictable. Did ANYONE expect goals today? If there's a SINGLE goal, I will be very pleased.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
To be fair, they were all being honest about the game. Dion Dublin seemed the least confident calling it out as being UTTER tripe, but Shearer and Lineker were both happy to call it what it was - complete tosh but perfectly predictable. Did ANYONE expect goals today? If there's a SINGLE goal, I will be very pleased.

Funniest thing was Shearer calling it boring. Talk about pots and black kettles.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Funniest thing was Shearer calling it boring. Talk about pots and black kettles.

Savage just called it rubbish in commentary! :lolol: I like his brand of honesty, he is very blunt and to the point - I like that. He lacks intelligence, but so does Paul Merson, and we accept him without comment.

GOAL!!!! Aston Villa have helped themselves to a goal. Madness. Then Villa singing "we score when we want!". :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here