Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal Music Suggestion

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Other tinpot teams do it, this is my suggestion for the Albion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Living up to your name OP :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm just trying to think of a new take on goal music. Imagine if we had thirty or forty choristers behind the home goal.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
why don't we have a song for each player of their choice, so that they have the motivation that if they score they get to hear their favourite song???

That's got to work right??? :moo:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
why don't we have a song for each player of their choice, so that they have the motivation that if they score they get to hear their favourite song???

That's got to work right??? :moo:

This would definitely work. Footballers are vain.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hit the road jack

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
hit the road jack

Don't you think Hallelujah would be great though? We could change it when we start scoring regular goals.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on, the Halleiujah Chorus? It's not like it's going to be played many times.

I didn't watch the video or anything I'm afraid - U lost me at 'goal music' !

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I didn't watch the video or anything I'm afraid - U lost me at 'goal music' !

Halleiujah. That's what I'm talking about. The joke is we're not scoring many goals. Don't watch the video, go back to sleep.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The way we're going, we'll have to start thinking about corner music, or throw in music, or "found a team mate with a pass and he actually controlled it" music.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The way we're going, we'll have to start thinking about corner music, or throw in music, or "found a team mate with a pass and he actually controlled it" music.

That's me in the corner
That's me in the floodlight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Halleiujah. That's what I'm talking about. The joke is we're not scoring many goals. Don't watch the video, go back to sleep.

Yes I get the joke - I didn't look at the video in first viewing cos I was so disgusted with the words 'goal music' - wake up!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yes I get the joke - I didn't look at the video in first viewing cos I was so disgusted with the words 'goal music' - wake up!

Don't worry about it, I hear you. Although I could put up with goal music if there were a few goals every now and then.

Especially if it was the Hallelujah Chorus!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here