Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are not going down

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That is all :thumbsup:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
based on what ?? We can't buy a home win, we don't have Championship quality players, we have an ageing captain, we're toothless in midfield.....

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Fortunately there are 3/4 worse teams. But let's hope 1 or 2 don't go on a good run

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I so hope Millwall go down instead of us. I genuinely would love it if it came down to the last game of the season and we stayed up at their expense. Bunch of ****** Neaderthal ******* ***** jebs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
based on what ?? We can't buy a home win, we don't have Championship quality players, we have an ageing captain, we're toothless in midfield.....

Based on the main page of this site where someone did the hysterical 'we are going down' thread? Get it?

Oh and on a serious note, we're not one of the worst 3 teams in the league so I genuinly don't think we will. We battered Ipswich & Forest for best part of he games and matched Brentford. Home form will turn around soon...

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Based on the main page of this site where someone did the hysterical 'we are going down' thread? Get it?

Oh and on a serious note, we're not one of the worst 3 teams in the league so I genuinly don't think we will. We battered Ipswich & Forest for best part of he games and matched Brentford. Home form will turn around soon...

I do so hope you're right
personally I don't think we will go down, I'm not sure if my view is based on substance or just pure hope.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Well said, Sheebo, and great to see some positivity.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed.......I think we'll be ok.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Its obvious Hughton is firstly addressing the defence once we stop leaking stupid goals we can go on and win some games at home. I agree we wont go down.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I also think we'll be ok. This is the same group of players that has put in some good performances since the end of the year; we shouldn't predict the outcome of the remaining 15 games based on the last 4 league games alone. Besides, grinding bore draws when we don't play well is sign of a resiliant team.

Do we not usually pick up a bit in March? I seem to remember we were fairly ordinary this time of year for both the past 2 seasons.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

'Toothless in midfield'. You didn't go today I expect. Ince and Kuyal in midfield are anything but toothless. Add in a fit again Stephens and we have a very good midfield. We need a quicker CB to go alongside Dunk and a quality striker and we'd be a decent, top half Championship side. CH is currently doing what is necessary to keep us up. If he can do that, which I think he will, and add in 3/4 quality players over the summer, then we should be pushing for the play offs next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'Toothless in midfield'. You didn't go today I expect. Ince and Kuyal in midfield are anything but toothless. Add in a fit again Stephens and we have a very good midfield. We need a quicker CB to go alongside Dunk and a quality striker and we'd be a decent, top half Championship side. CH is currently doing what is necessary to keep us up. If he can do that, which I think he will, and add in 3/4 quality players over the summer, then we should be pushing for the play offs next season.

Is Kayal looking a good player mate?

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Is Kayal looking a good player mate?

I don't expect he's fully match fit at present but showed glimpses of real class on the ball and he's not afraid to tackle. He has that added bit of bite compared to Holla. A midfield 3 of Ince, Kayal and a fit again Stephens looks pretty tasty to me.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Perhaps now is a time for cool heads. Hughton has good form and I see improvement from where I sit despite setbacks. We have quality in the squad. We have no divine right to stay up, but I suspect we will - the best thing we can do as fans is to turn Falmer into a crucible, a wall of noise, unconditional...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not according to Darren Bloom on the train back from Sheffield tonight.

Tony is back next week as well.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
The only reason we're not going down is MILLWALL BLACKPOOL & Wigan are so bad we probably only need yo get 14 points from our remaining games

I hope you are right. I predicted we'd get 17 points from remaining games. It's going too be tight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here