Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

House buying tips

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
hi Brian,

well my first tip would be to make sure it's not next door to a semi bald fat idiot

my second would be then to find one you like :wave

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Ooh, I'll keep an eye on this thread, looking to become a first-time buyer potentially later this year. Has anyone got experience of buying - or knows of a friend of a friend who has bought - a new-build house? Worth it, or a risky choice?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ooh, I'll keep an eye on this thread, looking to become a first-time buyer potentially later this year. Has anyone got experience of buying - or knows of a friend of a friend who has bought - a new-build house? Worth it, or a risky choice?

I bought a brand new build house in 1976. I lived there for 19 years.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
if you can afford it but a house,,, that way if you have kids etc then you have space... sons trying to buy up in Essex been there looking today and you get to see some sh*t holes... oh and dont trust estate agents they talk cr*p.....

good luck hope you find something suitable

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I used to work on new build housing sites, personally I wouldn't buy a brand new house as I have seen what goes on to finish houses in a rush.
I do live in a fairly new house but the first owner had got all the problems sorted out.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Halls of New Road advertised a 'share of freehold' flat in central Btn before Christmas and accepted my offer but £750 into the legals I discovered it wasn't An expensive waste of time.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
SBFI will probably end up buying the flat behind me and moan over my back garden fence !!!

(emma says hi)
⚽️��

What fun, whenever the short arse managed to peep over the top of the fence you could poke him in the eye with a garden rake.

You could not do that at the amex ... the bar steward stewards would never let you carry one of those in with you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here