Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monakana

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If we need a winger why not give this lad a go? 21 years old, well thought of by all accounts when loaned to Aberdeen... Or was he another tripe Burke purchase who had no chance of making our first team? How many free loaders do we have on the wage bill currently?? If (and it's a big if) we stay up hopefully our new scout can look beyond players with terrible attitudes/injury problems as that has been one of our main failings this season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If Kaz isn't fit I'm not sure why he hasn't been given a chance on the bench, crying out for natural width.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
I saw him play for Crawley at the back-end of last season. A bit like kaz very fast and direct. Although a bit like Kaz his delivery wasnt the best (Although I think Kaz's is improving). Well worth giving a go - if nothing else as an impact sub. I think, though we need a more Craig Conway/Dean Cox kind of winger.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A loan to Aberdeen is the same as a loan to a League 2 club.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
You spelled "Molango" wrong.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Played fairly well against Middlesboro U21s, but then was quite poor when he came on against Gillingham. Typical wing enigma??

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Another 6 months of U21's games, then we'll be seeing make some sub appearances for the first team is his realistic aim.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would hope we extend his deal. He seems to have something in terms of pace and ball control and looks likely to be someone who can continue to develop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here