Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were Hughton.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

What would you do?

I would stop making excuses and banging on about the pitch.

These boys would wet their nappies if they had played on the seventies.
Roll ur sleeves up and get on with it lads.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
..... I'd ask the chairman why we didn't acquire the services of Mr Bent for the rest of the season.

No doubt we couldn't afford him. Nothing new there then.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Need to sort out our right side out. I like Bruno and Calde, but one is too flash and the other is hit or miss with the final pass and delivery.

I would like to see Hughes at RB with Holla ahead of him in Midfield alongside Kayal and Ince.

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
..... I'd ask the chairman why we didn't acquire the services of Mr Bent for the rest of the season.

cough cough cough fart fart.......oh well he's injured.....faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttt!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Need to sort out our right side out. I like Bruno and Calde, but one is too flash and the other is hit or miss with the final pass and delivery.

I would like to see Hughes at RB with Holla ahead of him in Midfield alongside Kayal and Ince.

Ah ..this post makes some sense..couple of games with C/B seemed a worthwhile experiment ..but for the rest of the season? No ta

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What would you do?

If we played like a team from the seventies, we'd probably get passed off the park every week and finish each match with 8 men. The game has moved on.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
What would you do?

They don't need to, it seems a lot of fans are doing it for them

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
What would you do?

if 2 or 3 of the mids would do this and bruno would just calm the **** down we might be in with a chance , brain/brawn = deadly combination we are lacking..!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
If you were in Bent's position, what would you do? I really don't think it was an option.

He was, in my humble opinion, our one chance of aquiring a top rated proven striker. Unless his wages were truly prohobitive, we should have stumped up the cash til May instead of splashing out on Bennetts Field car park.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Or Messi or Ronaldo whilst we are at it if we are being ridiculous then.

If another club (especially if in a higher division or going well when you are struggling) comes in for a player and are willing to pay the same if not more than we were / could, why do you think he would stay regardless of what the chairman did.

A lot of unrealistic opinions of what we actually are as a club and therefore what we are able to do and who we able to bring in (they have to realise that just because we have a nice home ground and trainingfacilities, it doesn't mean that every player is desperate to play for us)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here