Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winger or Striker on loan.

Winger or Striker?

• Total voters

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I would love to see Bennett back , he was starting to look good after playing a few games especially at Fulham.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Winger for me and hope he can put the ball on someones head to score.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would love a winger but if we are only allowed one player, we need someone to put the ball in the net and that's normally a striker.

If we look at the number of league goals scored by our strikers, it's truly woeful.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Winger for me and hope he can put the ball on someones head to score.

That would be great if we had anyone in the box to header practical our entire squad seem to have an inability to get in the oppositions area unless it's the last 2 minutes.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Winger. Still think Baldock will come good so we just need someone to provide him with chances

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We've already got loads of uninterested loanees so I don't see how another is going to make any difference to the rest of our season.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If we get a winger we'll play him on the wrong wing in the hope he'll cut in and score. What about playing Lua Lua and Solly on their natural side so they can beat a full back and cross the ball for Best/O Grady/Baldock to try and score

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
winger or striker

BOTH

Banter

Jan 4, 2015
We sign a winger we have no one to put the ball in the net if we sign a striker we have no one to supply him!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here