Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next two games could make or break the season

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Birmingham in poor form recently and I can't see them winning away to Middlesbrough midweek. Leeds have improved but is still the sort of game we really need to be winning at home. Lets ditch Best and play Baldock upfront and play LuaLua instead of Tex and we might stand a chance of scoring some goals.

The squad is really poor as is evident but we really need to get behind them in the next few matches.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The squad is poor but I am also a little worried with our lineups. Some of our most attacking and creative players are always on the bench.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
The squad is poor but I am also a little worried with our lineups. Some of our most attacking and creative players are always on the bench.

That's because the squad is not good enough.

The attacking players on the bench don't put enough of a shift in defensively and they are not Championship standard going forwards.

Hughton is trying to make us difficult to beat with players who can hold a shape and work a system in the hope we will nick a game.

If we go down it will be down to the suits and ex recruitment teams utter neglect of the footballing side of the club. Hyypia didn't help but he is not the route cause.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

The attacking players on the bench don't put enough of a shift in defensively and they are not Championship standard going forwards.

Hughton is trying to make us difficult to beat with players who can hold a shape and work a system in the hope we will nick a game.

If we go down it will be down to the suits and ex recruitment teams utter neglect of the footballing side of the club. Hyypia didn't help but he is not the route cause.

LL does put in s stint and anyway bring him on for 30 and he will create opportunities that we lack at the moment.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill

I have read loads of stuff today, much of it rubbish. This though rather hits the nail on the head.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Need 4pts from Brum & Leeds as a minimum but our home form is toilet

In this division there are no easy games. Both will be very competitive. I would accept a win and a loss given that we are actually a poor side. We need to remember that. Three points from two games may well lift us up the league slightly. If we get more, great but I think we will need somebody hot on loan and I hear no rumours of that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What everybody seems to be missing is that at this stage of the season teams at the foot of the table usually play out of their skins in some unexpected games so no game is a foregone conclusion.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's always been this way because we have yet to have a manager that goes out for wins instead of not losing all the time.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Fear ye not, the sage and wealthy bookies have us pretty safe :wink:

ddd.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed.

2 defeats and we are deeper in the mire. In fact anything under 6 points and it doesn't look good.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Well done OP. Do this for the next 16 games we have and we will be in the Premier League. Simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here