Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Next two games could make or break the season

0 Not allowed!
    Birmingham in poor form recently and I can't see them winning away to Middlesbrough midweek. Leeds have improved but is still the sort of game we really need to be winning at home. Lets ditch Best and play Baldock upfront and play LuaLua instead of Tex and we might stand a chance of scoring some goals.

The squad is really poor as is evident but we really need to get behind them in the next few matches.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      The squad is poor but I am also a little worried with our lineups. Some of our most attacking and creative players are always on the bench.
      Now of Littlehampton Barnham Seagull's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wilko View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The squad is poor but I am also a little worried with our lineups. Some of our most attacking and creative players are always on the bench.
      That's because the squad is not good enough.

The attacking players on the bench don't put enough of a shift in defensively and they are not Championship standard going forwards.

Hughton is trying to make us difficult to beat with players who can hold a shape and work a system in the hope we will nick a game.

If we go down it will be down to the suits and ex recruitment teams utter neglect of the footballing side of the club. Hyypia didn't help but he is not the route cause.
      Get used to it Palace your on the slide
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Need 4pts from Brum & Leeds as a minimum but our home form is toilet

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barnham Seagull View Post

The attacking players on the bench don't put enough of a shift in defensively and they are not Championship standard going forwards.

Hughton is trying to make us difficult to beat with players who can hold a shape and work a system in the hope we will nick a game.

If we go down it will be down to the suits and ex recruitment teams utter neglect of the footballing side of the club. Hyypia didn't help but he is not the route cause.
      LL does put in s stint and anyway bring him on for 30 and he will create opportunities that we lack at the moment.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Best seemed to be getting plenty of positive mentions on the radio both attacking and defending today, which is good news.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      We need to start winning at home. There aren't too many better opportunities than B'ham and Leeds.

0 Not allowed!
      A point every game & we'll be fine
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Barnham Seagull View Post

I have read loads of stuff today, much of it rubbish. This though rather hits the nail on the head.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by durrington gull View Post
      Need 4pts from Brum & Leeds as a minimum but our home form is toilet
      In this division there are no easy games. Both will be very competitive. I would accept a win and a loss given that we are actually a poor side. We need to remember that. Three points from two games may well lift us up the league slightly. If we get more, great but I think we will need somebody hot on loan and I hear no rumours of that.