Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are going down

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The damage done by Hyypia and the club not sufficiently replacing the quality we sold is going to cost us.

What a mess we are in. Not enough players standing up to be counted either

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think we need to close the academy and go back to training on a park. The academy is obviously too good for this lot.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 successive away draws isn't too shabby. We desperately need to improve our home form.

I still think we will do it.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I think it will depend on how bad the three below us are. I'd take forth bottom now and hope for a summer better than last.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
We're bang on a point per game. 46 points would have been enough to stay up last season-
ced337158177d6efe68182540c3c9bfe.jpg

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The damage done by Hyypia and the club not sufficiently replacing the quality we sold is going to cost us.

What a mess we are in. Not enough players standing up to be counted either

Even more reason to get behind the manager and the team and act as the 12th man in an attempt to avoid this

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I shall refer back to this thread when we are comfortably out of relegation zone.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
While I don't think we will go down, the lack of goals is beginning to worry me. The fact we only ever seem to have one fit winger is really not helping.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Two clean sheets in a row away from home, & we're better off now than we were on Tuesday as Millwall lost.
Tell me when to panic.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The damage was done by the board dismantling the team over the past couple of years and replacing all the players that have left with cheap crap options.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
As said before. Without strikers, relegation seems a strong possibility.

The last time we were in this mess, we had Nicky Forster who was a very reliable goal score. We survived.

Now we are relying on our centre backs to score the goals. It's almost replica to the last time Brighton were relegated when Adam Virgo was our best striker.

I'm really not feeling confident about this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here