Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for todays game at Sheffield Wednesday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I sense a certain lethargy on NSC surrounding the game today...mine is below... what team do you
think will be picked:

Stockdale plus ten others.......

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
------------------------------------------------Stockdale-----------------------------------------
Bruno--------------------Greer--------------------------------------Dunk----------Bennett
--------------------------------------------------Ince----------------------------------------------
---------------Calderon----------------------Kayal-------------------------------March------
------------------------------------------------Baldock-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------O'Grady-------------------------------------------

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just pick a winning one for a change

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
.................................Stockdale...............................Calde / Bruno........Hughes......Dunk.....Bennett
..........Ince.....Holla.............
...Tex.........Kayak........Balders
................................................O'Gravy

Your player position might be better than whats being used at the moment :whistle::lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Walton
Calderon
Dunk
Greer
Bennett
Ince
Holla
Kayal
Teixeira
March
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION]

Subs
Stockdale, Bruno, Hughes, JFC, LuaLua, O'Grady, Mackail-Smith

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Well Dunk has to play as he's really the only player to have stood out in any way this entire season. I'd like to see Kayal start to see if he might be the answer in midfield and beyond that I really just don't care. Could almost pick them out of a hat at random, they've none of them done anything to convince me they're worth their places. This season has been an absolute sack of bollocks frankly and I'm just waiting for it to end now, hopefully with us still in the Championship, and then we can bin off most of the team and start from scratch again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here