Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Noye

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Outrage being shown as he has been granted a parole hearing. Thinking back was there not some suggestion that the M25 murder was not as clear as suggested. The lad had double crossed Noye on a dodgy deal, sure I read something.

Still doesnt deserve to get parole though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
David Blunkett set his parole tarrif of 16 years ,sadly that time is nearly up.
Really annoys me that. He should have got a minimum of 40 years. That would have seen he die in prison.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If they let him out they are stupid and putting other peoples lives at risk.
Many years ago I knew people who had dealings with Noye in and around the areas of Brands Hatch.
The man is a total ****.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
mmmm rumoured to be a bit more complicated than that.

He was undercover surveillance hiding in Noyes backyard (regarding the Brinks mat robbery) . Noye knifed him and said he thought it was an intruder. He did time for it though. Noye is a Freemason so would explain a few things, not sure what they made of him killing OB though.....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He was undercover surveillance hiding in Noyes backyard (regarding the Brinks mat robbery) . Noye knifed him and said he thought it was an intruder. He did time for it though. Noye is a Freemason so would explain a few things, not sure what they made of him killing OB though.....
He didn't do time for killing the copper, He got not guilty for That, he got 14 years for the brinks mat gold.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here