Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bacon Jam

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I always thought Mr Cakebread (honest) was the bestest combination of food stuffs EVER.
Granted he isn't actually made of cake, or for that matter bread, but the point still stands.

That is until this morning when in Saino's I saw:-

large_jar.png

http://www.bacon-jam.co.uk/

It just isn't possible to combine 2 disparate foods as brilliantly as bacon and jam.
It's a shame it was £2.50 for what amounted to an enlarged thimble, but one day it shall be mine.

Jul 7, 2003
The Chorizo Jam is better than the Bacon Jam. There is also a Chilli & Bacon Jam from the same company.

Don't go for baconaisse though - that was horrible.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
so what's wrong with just putting proper bacon in your sandwich rather than a jam. The real deal looks like bacon, tastes like bacon, smells like bacon and actually is bacon. The other benefit is that it's about 1/5th price of some arty farty look alike JAM.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
my wife bought me this.. What a let down. Some bright spark put onions in the jar too.
Don't mess with bacon.. It's good enough without any other ingredients

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I always thought Mr Cakebread (honest) was the bestest combination of food stuffs EVER.
Granted he isn't actually made of cake, or for that matter bread, but the point still stands.

That is until this morning when in Saino's I saw:-

View attachment 63061

http://www.bacon-jam.co.uk/

It just isn't possible to combine 2 disparate foods as brilliantly as bacon and jam.
It's a shame it was £2.50 for what amounted to an enlarged thimble, but one day it shall be mine.

Wow, is there any end to the fruits of the humble pig?

Why would any sane person deny themselves such a treat...............I will take mine on crackling.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here