Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Rabia School 'undermining British values' in treatment of girls

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Again showing you lack of understanding of the opinions I am offering and building a strawman construct to respond to. I have not offered an opinion on Immigration and if it should be reduced.

I have also never stated a majority.

If people respond in the three ways you mention that is really their problem. Surely the best option for such people would be to argue my ill informed points a dn show them to be so or to ignore them.

Sadly you are struggle to do either

Maybe look at the views and opinions on the subject where you live. Of course they are just plucked from the net, and seeing as i don't live there, the opinions may be false.
http://www.theage.com.au/comment/la...g-australian-job-seekers-20140807-1019tr.html

http://theconversation.com/how-the-457-scheme-is-changing-australian-immigration-13000

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Here it is.....

I am happy to assume that my opinion doesn't fly in the face of popular opinion and that there is a large number of people who live in the UK that hold similar opinions to me)

You are claiming Popular opinion agreees with you when quite clearly it doesn't. Most saner leftwingers have deserted this opinion which is now the bolt hole of extremists, hold outs, wacko's and "ignorant foreigners"(You).

How long have you been away and when do you plan on coming back?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Meanwhile another school in the Trojan Horse.

"A senior counter-terrorism officer is under investigation after passing confidential security information to the school at the centre of the Trojan Horse plot. Brett Williams, an inspector with West Midlands Police, has been interviewed under caution by the force’s professional standards department.

In emails from 2013, seen by The Sunday Telegraph, he sent sensitive details about local extremists who were under surveillance to Park View School, itself in the control of extremists at the time. Police also told the school that one of their part-time teachers, Nahiem Ajmal, was in his spare time a key figure locally in the Home Office’s counter-extremism programme Prevent. Mr Ajmal was immediately suspended by Park View.

Its chair of governors at the time, Tahir Alam, was the ringleader of the Trojan Horse plot to “Islamise” state schools in Birmingham.
Under his leadership, Park View segregated boys and girls, invited an extremist speaker to address pupils, told children who did not pray that they were not proper Muslims, and restricted the syllabus in line with “conservative Islamic teaching”.

Its principal, Mozz Hussain, set up a closed group for certain Park View teachers that promoted extremist views on a mobile messaging app. He is also said to have delivered “mind-blowing” anti-American assemblies to children. Both men have now been removed from their jobs. Mr Ajmal, 35, said: “The police jeopardised my safety along with my family’s.

“This is the Trojan Horse school, run by senior staff who were people of potential interest to the police. For obvious reasons I didn’t tell them about my other work. It was grossly negligent to share such data on potential terrorists with them and it clearly compromised the people concerned for potential manipulation by groomers.” After making an official complaint about the breaches of security and the threat to his safety, Mr Ajmal was taken to court and jailed on what he says are trumped-up charges."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/rel...vestigated-over-Trojan-horse-school-leak.html

"The case will throw a new spotlight on West Midlands Police, which strongly resisted government attempts to tackle the Trojan Horse plot. Its chief constable, Chris Sims, called the appointment of Peter Clarke, a former counter-terror chief, to investigate the plot “desperately unfortunate,” adding that the force was instead “committed to” Birmingham city council’s much-criticised inquiry.
In 2007, after a C4 documentary exposed racist preaching at Birmingham’s Green Lane mosque, the force took action against the broadcaster, falsely claiming the bigots had been misrepresented.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Here it is.....

You are claiming Popular opinion agreees with you when quite clearly it doesn't. Most saner leftwingers have deserted this opinion which is now the bolt hole of extremists, hold outs, wacko's and "ignorant foreigners"(You).

How long have you been away and when do you plan on coming back?

If you read the rest of the sentence I qualified my idea of popular opinion by stating 'a large number of people'. I said nothing about majorities.

What opinion are you trying to attribute to me now and why are we suddenly talking about immigration and not Islamification?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Its not about immigration but integration

I would agree here. Although I think that a lack of funding for vital services also causes and issue. Austerity measures have caused a great deal of tension and people are looking to blame someone.

Camicus

I would agree here. Although I think that a lack of funding for vital services also causes and issue. Austerity measures have caused a great deal of tension and people are looking to blame someone.

I would agree with that but its not all about services. People round here are segregated by race its not us doing that but the Asian community. I did a 12 week Asian cookery course at my local college the tutor refused to talk to me because I was a bloke.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I would agree with that but its not all about services. People round here are segregated by race its not us doing that but the Asian community. I did a 12 week Asian cookery course at my local college the tutor refused to talk to me because I was a bloke.

I agree but I am not sure you can put all the blame on one side. When there are tensions between two groups of people it is never just one side causing it. We never know the background that has caused the animosity between the groups.

Although to be honest that tutor sounds like a right dick who needs to catch up with the modern world.

D

Deleted member 22389

You do notice these types of things. Had the same sorts of experiences in Luton, like the time me and the wife walked round the corner to the local shop, the three blokes behind the counter gave my wife such funny looks, I said to her let's go. Looks where either because she was not covered up, or because they have not seen a women before. Whatever it was it made me feel uncomfortable. I also found it very rare to see any women working at all in the local shops.

Women stick with women and men stick with men. Very rare to see men an women talking to each other at all. If you speak to a couple you speak to the man, the women tends to get moved to the back, and men doing cooking in your case, well that's a women's job, hence why I think the tutor refused to talk to you. May be I am wrong on that one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Camicus

You do notice these types of things. Had the same sorts of experiences in Luton, like the time me and the wife walked round the corner to the local shop, the three blokes behind the counter gave my wife such funny looks, I said to her let's go. Looks where either because she was not covered up, or because they have not seen a women before. Whatever it was it made me feel uncomfortable. I also found it very rare to see any women working at all in the local shops.

Women stick with women and men stick with men. Very rare to see men an women talking to each other at all. If you speak to a couple you speak to the man, the women tends to get moved to the back, and men doing cooking in your case, well that's a women's job, hence why I think the tutor refused to talk to you. May be I am wrong on that one?

Im not sure but one of the girls said I can tell your not an Asian male you cook and wash up! she was shocked I have never been prouder

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A bit young........
British Teens Arrested on Suspicion of Terror Offenses Near Manchester

LONDON — Two 16-year-olds were arrested on suspicion of terror offenses in a small town outside the British city of Manchester, police said Tuesday.
Officials released few details of the allegations against the boy and girl other than to say they concerned the "commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism."
The unidentified pair were in custody Tuesday having been arrested the previous day in Mossley, a town of around 10,000 people some 8 miles from Manchester's city center. Greater Manchester Police said in a statement Tuesday that searches were ongoing at two other addresses in the town and that these were "expected to last some time."
Police did not say what the pair were accused of, but Chief Superintendent Caroline Ball stressed that the investigation was "in no way linked to any sort of international terrorist plot."
Mossley is a picturesque town surrounded by the foothills of the Pennines mountain range.
www.nbcnews.com/news/world/british-teens-arrested-suspicion-terror-offenses-near-manchester-n307341

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Another under the radar. From Northumbria Police site. Further charges as part of Operation Sanctuary Dated: 05 Feb 2015
A total of 20 men have been charged today as part of Operation Sanctuary, the police investigation into crimes of a sexual nature against vulnerable women and girls.
Those charged are.
1) Eisa Mousavi, 39, of Todds Nook, Newcastle has been charged with sexual assault by touching on a female 13 or over; intimidating a witness/juror/person assisting the investigation; rape of a female aged 16 or over; supplying or offering to supply a class B controlled drug; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

2) Monjur Choudhury, 30, of Philip Place, Newcastle has been charged with permit use of premises for supply of drugs; supply or offer to supply class B controlled drugs; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

3) Redwan Siddquee, 30, of West Road, Newcastle has been charged with causing or inciting prostitution for gain; supply or offering to supply a class B controlled drug.

4) Mohammed Hassan Ali, 32, of Bentinck Street, Newcastle has been charged with a sexual act on a female and possession of mephadrone with intent to supply.

5) Abdulhamid Minoyee, 31, of Gainsbrough Grove, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; supply or offer to supply cannabis; sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over.

6) Ebrahim Ali, 38, of Wetherby Grove, Gateshead has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug; supply or offer to supply a class A controlled drug; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; arrange child prostitution; rape of a female aged 16 or over.

7) Habibur Rahim, 32, of Kenilworth Road, Newcastle has been charged with sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over; administering a substance with intent; sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over; supply or offering to supply a class B controlled drug; supply or offer to supply cannabis; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

8) Ibrahim Rousel, 34, of Manor Gardens, Wardley has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over and administering a substance with intent.

9) Mohammed Khalique, 22, of Beaconsfield Street, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug.

10) Mohammed Azram, 33, of Croydon Road, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; supply of mephadrone; supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug; sexual assault by touching a female aged 13 or over; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

11) Nadeem Aslam, 41, of Belle Grove West, Newcastle has been charged with possession of cannabis; possession of mephadrone; supply of mephadrone; permit the use of premises for supply of drugs; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

12) Prabhat Nelli, 31, Corporation Road, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B drug and causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

13) Taherul Alam, 29, of Normanton Terrace, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug; permit the use of premises to supply drugs; sexual assault by touching on a female 13 or over; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

14) Yassar Hussain, 25, of Canning Street, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; permit the use of premises to supply drugs; assault occasioning actual bodily harm; possession of mephadrone; possession of amphetamine; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

15) Jahangir Zaman, 41, of Hadrian Road, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug and causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

16) Badrul Hussain, 34, of Drybeck Court, has been charged with rape of a female aged under 16; supply of mephadrone; permit the use of a premises to supply drugs and causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

17) Abdul Sabe, 37, of Dean House, Newcastle has been charged with possession of cannabis; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; non-penatrative sexual activity with a girl 13 to 15; supply or offer to supply cannabis; sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over and administering a substance with intent.

18) Karzan Mohammed, 23, of Graingerville South, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female under 16; falsely imprison/detain another; supply or offer to supply cannabis; assault occasioning actual bodily harm; administering a substance with intent; rape of a female aged 16 or over and trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

19) Saiful Islam, 32, of Strathmore Crescent, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged under 16 and supply or offer to supply cannabis.

20) Nashir Uddin, 33, of Joan Street, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class A controlled drug; supply of mephadrone; permit the use of premises for supply of drugs; rape of a female under 16; causing or inciting prostitution for gain; failing to surrender to custody/respond to bail.

21) A 34-year-old man, from Newcastle, has received a summons in relation to a sexual assault and administering a substance with intent

http://www.northumbria.police.uk/news_and_events/media_centre/news_releases/details.asp?id=103354#

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Another under the radar. From Northumbria Police site. Further charges as part of Operation Sanctuary Dated: 05 Feb 2015
A total of 20 men have been charged today as part of Operation Sanctuary, the police investigation into crimes of a sexual nature against vulnerable women and girls.
Those charged are.
1) Eisa Mousavi, 39, of Todds Nook, Newcastle has been charged with sexual assault by touching on a female 13 or over; intimidating a witness/juror/person assisting the investigation; rape of a female aged 16 or over; supplying or offering to supply a class B controlled drug; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

2) Monjur Choudhury, 30, of Philip Place, Newcastle has been charged with permit use of premises for supply of drugs; supply or offer to supply class B controlled drugs; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

3) Redwan Siddquee, 30, of West Road, Newcastle has been charged with causing or inciting prostitution for gain; supply or offering to supply a class B controlled drug.

4) Mohammed Hassan Ali, 32, of Bentinck Street, Newcastle has been charged with a sexual act on a female and possession of mephadrone with intent to supply.

5) Abdulhamid Minoyee, 31, of Gainsbrough Grove, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; supply or offer to supply cannabis; sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over.

6) Ebrahim Ali, 38, of Wetherby Grove, Gateshead has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug; supply or offer to supply a class A controlled drug; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; arrange child prostitution; rape of a female aged 16 or over.

7) Habibur Rahim, 32, of Kenilworth Road, Newcastle has been charged with sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over; administering a substance with intent; sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over; supply or offering to supply a class B controlled drug; supply or offer to supply cannabis; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

8) Ibrahim Rousel, 34, of Manor Gardens, Wardley has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over and administering a substance with intent.

9) Mohammed Khalique, 22, of Beaconsfield Street, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug.

10) Mohammed Azram, 33, of Croydon Road, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; supply of mephadrone; supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug; sexual assault by touching a female aged 13 or over; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

11) Nadeem Aslam, 41, of Belle Grove West, Newcastle has been charged with possession of cannabis; possession of mephadrone; supply of mephadrone; permit the use of premises for supply of drugs; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

12) Prabhat Nelli, 31, Corporation Road, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B drug and causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

13) Taherul Alam, 29, of Normanton Terrace, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug; permit the use of premises to supply drugs; sexual assault by touching on a female 13 or over; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

14) Yassar Hussain, 25, of Canning Street, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged 16 or over; permit the use of premises to supply drugs; assault occasioning actual bodily harm; possession of mephadrone; possession of amphetamine; causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

15) Jahangir Zaman, 41, of Hadrian Road, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class B controlled drug and causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

16) Badrul Hussain, 34, of Drybeck Court, has been charged with rape of a female aged under 16; supply of mephadrone; permit the use of a premises to supply drugs and causing or inciting prostitution for gain.

17) Abdul Sabe, 37, of Dean House, Newcastle has been charged with possession of cannabis; trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation; non-penatrative sexual activity with a girl 13 to 15; supply or offer to supply cannabis; sexual assault by touching a female 13 or over and administering a substance with intent.

18) Karzan Mohammed, 23, of Graingerville South, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female under 16; falsely imprison/detain another; supply or offer to supply cannabis; assault occasioning actual bodily harm; administering a substance with intent; rape of a female aged 16 or over and trafficking within the UK for sexual exploitation.

19) Saiful Islam, 32, of Strathmore Crescent, Newcastle has been charged with rape of a female aged under 16 and supply or offer to supply cannabis.

20) Nashir Uddin, 33, of Joan Street, Newcastle has been charged with supply or offer to supply a class A controlled drug; supply of mephadrone; permit the use of premises for supply of drugs; rape of a female under 16; causing or inciting prostitution for gain; failing to surrender to custody/respond to bail.

21) A 34-year-old man, from Newcastle, has received a summons in relation to a sexual assault and administering a substance with intent

http://www.northumbria.police.uk/news_and_events/media_centre/news_releases/details.asp?id=103354#

whats worrying is that if Labour get back in all these investigations will come to an end giving(Muslim rape gangs) them the green light. The Old bill dont give a shit, they will do what their paymasters tell them to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here