Arthur's Oak

4-15 Sandown

5/1 generally.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When you first started these you nearly always won. But over time sadly you have morphed into [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]. For this reason, sadly, I'm out.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
When you first started these you nearly always won. But over time sadly you have morphed into [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]. For this reason, sadly, I'm out.
You forgot to say "while I wish you well" and to include an awful pun...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Backed this last night at 6/1, Venetia's not running that well lately though.
Have also backed the Victor Dartnall beast in the same race.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Unfair as an assessment imho. Mac knows his stuff, take his 'Picks Pinta' hunch as an example. It came second last time out finishing like a train and the previous three times it ran it would have been there or thereabouts if not for slow slow starts. I for one am on this and appreciate Macs insights and tips. Oh and Picks Pinta will win next time out, believe you me. Especially if, as I suspect, the stable punt the thing.
Oak is 5.4-1 on Betfair and 11-8 the place.

TNBA

TTF

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Yes. I'm in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

A tip doesn't mean a winner will follow, it merely means the chances of success are better than the quoted odds.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fair enough.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No such things as surefire winners
Absolutely. You get these whispers from the yards but it doesn't mean that things can't (and usually do) go wrong.

I hate it when they lose, I've lost money and I've cost Brighton fans money, but I do put them up in good faith.

Good luck to anyone who's had a punt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here