Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most valuable Albion player?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Strikers always command higher fees look at Baldock and CMS for us and Assambalonga to Forest

Plenty of examples of overpriced players in all positions as well as good value strikers, and always easier after the fact. Whichever way you look at it we got a blinding fee for Ulloa

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Inces contract runs out next season. No more than a million for him. However what hes worth to us. Probably around 2 million.

I'd say Dunk and Stockdale are our most valuable at the moment. With Kaz not too far behind after recently signing a new contract.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Kayal if he has a good 18 months would be worth a fair amount.
Ince but if you take the fact he has 18 months left he would only fetch 1 million
Dunk - 2.75-3 we could get due to age, time to improve and length of contract

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Dunk for me. Comfortable at Championship level, young enough to be a long term investment and undoubted potential. I like Ince too, I can just imagine scouts/observers finding Dunk more impressive, especially this season.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Dunk for me. Comfortable at Championship level, young enough to be a long term investment and undoubted potential. I like Ince too, I can just imagine scouts/observers finding Dunk more impressive, especially this season.

Still seems to have a disciplinary problem. I just think Dunk needs a senior figure alongside to calm him down. Greer won't be around much longer I reckon.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If Ince and Dunk - both defensive players - are so good, then why are we conceding so many goals? I like them both, but think that we overate them.

We do seem to get get good money for our players though: Ulloa, Buckley, Bridcutt, Noone and even Dobbie have fetched good fees. The only player to have proven his transfer fee worth after we've sold him has been Barnes, and even then the reported 750k wasn't bad for a player whose contract had 5 months left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here