Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mel & Sue

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of this?
What the f*** was ITV thinking giving these two disgraces of TV presenters their own show!!? Utter utter shite, I put them both on par with Miranda for the most annoying women on television.[emoji109]
Rant over[emoji36]

SAC

May 21, 2014
Not seen their chat show, nor seen it advertised. When is it on?

I quite like them on Bake Off and the Mekong River programme with one of them was interesting.

Has anyone else been unfortunate enough to catch a glimpse of this?
What the f*** was ITV thinking giving these two disgraces of TV presenters their own show!!? Utter utter shite, I put them both on par with Miranda for the most annoying women on television.[emoji109]
Rant over[emoji36]

Said the exact same thing to the wife 5 minutes ago but my guilty pleasure is miranda,she makes me giggle:blush:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I imagine the same women who watch these two will be eagerly flicking their beans to the Fifty shades of grey movie out this week. They appeal to middle class mumsies with little danger or stress in their lives apart from where to park the Range rover on the school run.

Edit ** What are these bizarre links inserting themselves into my posts???

Last edited:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I had a hernia op yesterday and when I was taken back to the ward that crap was on the telly. Despite my discomfort and drowsiness I had to get out of bed and switch it off. Luckily I was the only one there but I couldn't have lay there having those two prattle on.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Miranda is brilliant.

How Mel & Sue ever got on TV I don't know. Painfully bad in my humble opinion.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I had a hernia op yesterday and when I was taken back to the ward that crap was on the telly. Despite my discomfort and drowsiness I had to get out of bed and switch it off. Luckily I was the only one there but I couldn't have lay there having those two prattle on.

Ironically I first watched Miranda after I was waking up from my hernia op. They don't tell you about the swollen balls...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I like Mel and Sue. I haven't seen the show, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's no good though, as there's more to a good show than the quality of the hosts.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Ironically I first watched Miranda after I was waking up from my hernia op. They don't tell you about the swollen balls...

They did at Uckfield hospital. They went on to warn me about the possibility of a shrunken testicle which if it happens would be permanent. They sure know how to put your mind at ease before going under the knife.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013

They did at Uckfield hospital. They went on to warn me about the possibility of a shrunken testicle which if it happens would be permanent. They sure know how to put your mind at ease before going under the knife.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Better than paying the BBC though for the same crap.

Mind you - there's some sh*te on that as well.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I haven't had the misfortune to see this programme, but like the majority of day time televison output I assume it is targeted at people who have suffered some sort of serious head injury.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Horses for courses. They do all right on the GBBO but a chat show doesn't suit them at all. Only seen one and that had Michael Palin and he looked embarrassed by their attempts at humour.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Never mind Mel and Sue, who remembers Mel and Kim? Sisters. Phwoarrr!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I imagine the same women who watch these two will be eagerly flicking their beans to the Fifty shades of grey movie out this week. They appeal to middle class mumsies with little danger or stress in their lives apart from where to park the Range rover on the school run.

Edit ** What are these bizarre links inserting themselves into my posts???

I doubt middle class mumsies watch that shite. They're watching desperate housewives and towie. Agree with you about 50 shades though.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I hate the way they are classed as ' comedians'

Never had that phrase been used so out of context;
( except maybe Lenny Henry or Ken dodd).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here