Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] COE ENGLAND CALL-UPS

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
england-120215-l229-2266688_478x359.jpg

Hannah Gardener, Natalie Taylor and Hollie Olding.
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
11:00 12th February 2015
by James Hilsum
All three players thoroughly deserve these call-ups and there is no reason why they cannot progress through the age groups at international level. "
Tracy Doe

Brighton & Hove Albion girls' centre of excellence is celebrating more international success with three players called up to England training camps.
Hollie Olding and Natalie Taylor have both been included in the England under-16 squad for a two-day training camp at Bisham Abbey, Berkshire, taking place this Friday and Saturday.
This is the second England call-up in the space of three months for the pair after they were involved in an England under-17 training camp at St George's Park last November.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Goalkeeper Hannah Gardener has also been named in an England under-15 squad for a five-day training camp at Warwick University between Sunday 15th February and Friday 20th February.
Elite women and girls' football manager Tracy Doe was thrilled by news of the call-ups for all three players.
She told seagulls.co.uk, "This is fantastic news and I could not be happier for these girls, as they continue to set such fine examples of what can be achieved by sheer hard work and dedication.
"All three players thoroughly deserve these call-ups and there is no reason why they cannot progress through the age groups at international level."I'm sure I echo the sentiments of everyone at the football club by wishing them the best of luck."
[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h]TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here