Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Well Soon Tiger

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"I need a lot of work on my game and to spend time with people that are important to me," said the American.

Who are the girls that are important to him at the moment?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am sure all of the board will join me in sending our very best wishes to the genius that is Tiger Woords.

:bowdown:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/31432730

A crying shame what's happening to him at the moment and what he's going through. As Iain Carter puts it "The indefinite nature of this break is a worry for his legion of many millions of fans and the game at large."

Hope you're back soon Tiger, the game is a much poorer place without you.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I can't see him getting back to being anywhere near top level. Notwithstanding the fact that his body shows signs of not allowing that to happen, I just don't think his heart or his mind are up for the job anymore.

Let's face it, he doesn't need the money. I get the impression that he is the type of character that if he can't compete at the very top level then he won't be interested in competing at all.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Shame about Tiger Woods as well. I expect Tiger Woords is thrilled to be mentioned also. :lol::lol:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm not sure why his indefinite break would be considered a worry for the wider game, surely he's no longer the main man that people want to go and watch?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's been shocking for some time now - since the personal life stuff came out. Weird isn't it...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm not sure why his indefinite break would be considered a worry for the wider game, surely he's no longer the main man that people want to go and watch?

Just look at the attendance figures from the tournaments he played this year, compared to the same last year he didn't play in. He is still a massive draw.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I noticed this happen yesterday, Bushy posted a reply to someone who hadn't posted.

Did me melon in.
Did it twist it?

I noticed it in a match day thread a while ago, but the fact it was the OP and gave me a whole minute earlier even though I'd clicked on the link in the OP and read it before replying, that made me raise me eyebrows.

All of them except his ex-wife I would imagine.
Exactly. He'd like to spend about 15 minutes with each of them. Idiot. His loss of form is beautiful karma.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Just look at the attendance figures from the tournaments he played this year, compared to the same last year he didn't play in. He is still a massive draw.

It's an interesting point.

I wonder if the aura that he has around him now is generated by people wanting to see his next meltdown, or hoping that they will witness him rediscovering his form. Probably a bit of both, I'd imagine.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"I need a lot of work on my game and to spend time with people that are important to me," said the American.

Who are the girls that are important to him at the moment?

His sponsors ?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
In which case I stand corrected!

I still don't really get why though, is it because people want to still see him play whilst they've got the chance?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here