Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Palace fans posing as Brighton fans post on NSC?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
There are currently 1052 users online.

I suspect that 1051 are Palace fans.

Bozza is the only Albion fan. NSC is some sort of Truman Show experiment that is being carried out on him. Don't tell him.

In fact, the team are deliberately flirting with relegation as part of some social experiment to see how he reacts.

Shhhhh!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Everyone I suss out goes on my ignore list - so no problem to me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know of 2. One is currently quite prolific.

I thought this sort of deception was against NSC Law ? :rock:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Bozza is the only Albion fan. NSC is some sort of Truman Show experiment that is being carried out on him. Don't tell him.

In fact, the team are deliberately flirting with relegation as part of some social experiment to see how he reacts.

Shhhhh!

Shit - I'm outed!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Because they want to experience supporting a real football club, rather than a plastic one from souf London :laugh:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Shhhhh!

Yup the "Truman Show" was set in a town called SEAHAVEN.

And guess who broadcasts each week on SEAHAVEN FM....

http://www.seahavenfm.com/presenters/normanbaker

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I don't know how many, but the 'why' can only be because they have sad boring lives and nothing better to do with their time.

I never even visit their BBS, the thought of actually bothering to register and post on there seems insane. I have many other interests to persue that take up my spare time, why waste it trying to lead a double life? By all means come on here as a Palace fan if they must, but to think that by infiltrating NSC in some kind of covert undercover operation they will somehow affect on field performances seems more than a little far-fetched.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Being a Palace fan yourself, that has posed as a Brighton fan, surely you would know why you do it?

I'll give you this you are starting to get to me. I'm not sure whether it's because you and your right hand boot boys are so breathtakingly paranoid that it's no longer funny, or if it's a wind up, it's breathtakingly repetitive and dull.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't know how many, but the 'why' can only be because they have sad boring lives and nothing better to do with their time.

I never even visit their BBS, the thought of actually bothering to register and post on there seems insane. I have many other interests to persue that take up my spare time, why waste it trying to lead a double life? By all means come on here as a Palace fan if they must, but to think that by infiltrating NSC in some kind of covert undercover operation they will somehow affect on field performances seems more than a little far-fetched.

Agree. The only time I ever even look at another clubs forum is if a thread is started on here about something vaguely interesting on another forum with a link to it.

No linky. No looky.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I haven't a clue how many, or even if there really are. If so, they must be a bit sad I guess.
And why, they must either be living in their own immature forum game or possibly just be wannabes.
Not really a problem, though I think if found out their identity should be disclosed. As in fairness to genuine seagulls so should posters with more than one identity. IMO, if proven, the mods should mark their avatar with ....AKA's.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Who cares.
What is it with this obsession with Palace? Every bleeding minute of every day someone is on here with something else about them. I wish I could rewrite history and delete this pathetic, artificial rivalry that has no historical base to it.
The A23 derby. What a load of tosh. Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in all your life. We back onto the sea, they are in South London, surrounded by chimney pots, with Millwall and Charlton on their doorstep. How the hell did we allow history to be hijacked by their morons who had no agenda other than getting away from Millwall and finding an easier target and our morons who were desperate for a fight.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This thread reminds me of Harry Enfield's Self Righteous Brothers. ''I don't like Palace but they are entitled to have a football team and forum. But if one of those Palace fans should come on this forum, I'll say, Oi Palace fan! NO!! THis is OUR forum!''

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Who cares.
What is it with this obsession with Palace? Every bleeding minute of every day someone is on here with something else about them. I wish I could rewrite history and delete this pathetic, artificial rivalry that has no historical base to it.
The A23 derby. What a load of tosh. Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous in all your life. We back onto the sea, they are in South London, surrounded by chimney pots, with Millwall and Charlton on their doorstep. How the hell did we allow history to be hijacked by their morons who had no agenda other than getting away from Millwall and finding an easier target and our morons who were desperate for a fight.

Couldn't agree more. Followed the Albion for many years before this pathetic, artificial rivalry (good description that) was set up by the gutter press, and have never taken it seriously. They're just another club.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Not really bothered, it's the Albion fans posing as Palace fans posing as Albion fans that are the real enemy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here