Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Player Struck By Coin

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really poor for this thing to still go on - could've blinded him...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yup, been watching that. Stewards definitely picked something up post goal celebration, was right in front of the 'ard ultraz though!

If you wear a special uniform hoody to football and try to act like an Italian it still doesn't give you the right to throw coins at people's heads. Again.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lets not point fingers before the facts are known , i find it hard to believe a Palace fan would willingly part with any spare change after a hard day collecting it in the 1st place

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Or a drachma.

If you wear a special uniform hoody to football and try to act like an Italian it still doesn't give you the right to throw coins at people's heads. Again.

It was look Rooney gave them when he got pelted with coins made me laugh, almost one of pity.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Actually does appear to hit him bang on the eye too. Could've ruined a players career and left him without an eye. I'm sure the palace security team are searching their cctv for the culprit (oddly never did hear anything more in the Rooney incident?) rather than just letting it slide. Not like them to cover the truth and let someone else take the blame though...

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
aa.JPG

batman-and-robin-600856868.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here