Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Didn't scientists recently come out with more 'ground breaking' evolutionary knowledge about dinosaurs.

Due to dinosaurs small sized legs in proportion to the rest of the body, it's more likely they may have been water creatures similar to ducks!

If so, Juarassic park will need a makeover. Getting chased around by a giant sized duck on a remote island, might not be Speilbergs finest hour.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Mums net !....surprised they have not blamed men for this awful state of affairs with dinosaurs .:lol:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Didn't scientists recently come out with more 'ground breaking' evolutionary knowledge about dinosaurs.

Due to dinosaurs small sized legs in proportion to the rest of the body, it's more likely they may have been water creatures similar to ducks!

If so, Juarassic park will need a makeover. Getting chased around by a giant sized duck on a remote island, might not be Speilbergs finest hour.

Have you not see Howard the Duck?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Obviously it is a joke, yes. Some of the responses are quite amusing.

im afraid i think the original post is serious. the responses are good though, especially this:

You know that dinosaurs are just a gateway to the harder stuff though. One day your children are watching Walking With Dinosaurs then suddenly they're onto the hard stuff and reading The Origin of Species.

Dinosaurs,just say no!

i recall they had a campaign on there to ban Waybuloo, because it was anti-christian and promoting far eastern religious culture (i.e evil buddism).

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Obviously it is a joke, yes. Some of the responses are quite amusing.

I'm more entertained by the use by one of the posters- I assume female, as no man would ever contribute to such a hideous site, surely?- of the word "c*ntyf*cker" :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Obviously a fishing trip, to see how many Mumsnet users (s)he can reel in.

But that said, the Facebook group it links to (Christians Against Dinosaurs) does actually appear to be a genuine one :lol:

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Obviously a fishing trip, to see how many Mumsnet users (s)he can reel in.

But that said, the Facebook group it links to (Christians Against Dinosaurs) does actually appear to be a genuine one :lol:

What would Jesus do?

jesusdino240.jpg

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I still remember 'The land that time forgot'. As comical as it seems now, I think my parents were unwise to take a 6 year old to see that. I had terrible nightmares.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
So scientists lie and bury bones, no fossil is real but we know theres a god because a group of men wrote a book about it.......yep all makes sense now

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So scientists lie and bury bones, no fossil is real but we know theres a god because a group of men wrote a book about it.......yep all makes sense now

Well, the OP on Mumsnet doesn't mention God at all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here