Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local Sussex Magazines You Read

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Hi All

I am trying to promote a big on-line auction #yourcauseyourathletes essentially people get to nominate the local good causes to benefit from their involvement on VIP Experience Days with the GB Olympians.

To that end, could NSC people please let me know the local monthly / weekly community focussed magazines that they get delivered or pick up in and around Sussex.

Many thanks
Billy

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Hi All

I am trying to promote a big on-line auction #yourcauseyourathletes essentially people get to nominate the local good causes to benefit from their involvement on VIP Experience Days with the GB Olympians.

To that end, could NSC people please let me know the local monthly / weekly community focussed magazines that they get delivered or pick up in and around Sussex.

Many thanks
Billy

'Your Steyning' a monthly mag . www.yoursteyning.co.uk , good luck !

matt

Mar 19, 2007
i used to read brighton and hove life whenever i fancied seeing a picture of robbie raggio or glenn mishon pissing it up at some function.

"And here's Caraline Brown from Midnight Communications, Burnside off of The Bill, and Ambrose Harcourt enjoying a drink at the Yet Another Sussex Business Awards for Small Community Businesses Who Win By Paying For A Table Awards."

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Sussex Life - but only in the Dentist waiting room - Does anybody else ever buy this mag except Dentists??

I don't know, but Dentists are minted and they might buy these experience days...

Thanks for the replies guys, have made contact with all of them today and most were positive in their support.

If you have anymore around the county please let rip, google is not as good as you guys!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Sussex Jazz Mag which is an on line publication.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here