Some Bournemouth would like to see us go down

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh well. That's pretty mean spirited.

In return perhaps we should like it if they mess up promotion this year.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ok, sure there are a few others who wouldn't mind us going down either

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I don't blame them. We have an arrogant attitude towards them. I hate the idea of them getting promoted.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To be fair to them, have a read of the "Who will win the Championship" thread and see how many people want them to fail in their promotion challenge.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The way things are going they'll probably get their wish and be two leagues above us next year :down:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
And we gifted them their 2 centre halfs

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I shouldn't worry about what two Bournemouth fans think.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I don't blame them. We have an arrogant attitude towards them. I hate the idea of them getting promoted.

The only arrogance towards Bournemouth is shown by BHA fans who may be a little envious that a club ( smaller than us in crowds/set-up etc ) has actually got its act together. Decent manager, hard working and well drilled squad and a bit of financial backing and hey-ho.
They are working hard to be where they are and at the moment have got the formula right. We haven't and as a poster said, there may be two divisions between us at the end of the season.
There is no place for arrogance with our present position.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The only arrogance towards Bournemouth is shown by BHA fans who may be a little envious that a club ( smaller than us in crowds/set-up etc ) has actually got its act together. Decent manager, hard working and well drilled squad and a bit of financial backing and hey-ho.
They are working hard to be where they are and at the moment have got the formula right. We haven't and as a poster said, there may be two divisions between us at the end of the season.

Heracy!

How dare you call our fans arrogant. We have the best stadium in the whole world. We should be beating every team outside the premier to 5 dontchaknow

D

Deleted member 22389

The way things are going they'll probably get their wish and be two leagues above us next year :down:

We need to be positive. The only way is up from this point forward.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Heracy!

How dare you call our fans arrogant. We have the best stadium in the whole world. We should be beating every team outside the premier to 5 dontchaknow

Oh God...Yes...I forgot we are that special. Please please forgive me. I humbly beg forgiveness for even suggesting there was a hint of arrogance in our fanbase. We are the chosen ones and should be eating at the top table.

WonderingSoton

Dec 3, 2014
Another Bournemouth thread :yawn:

A couple of them think we might go down. Plenty of us on here want them to mess promotion up.

So what? Why do we worry/talk so much about Bournemouth?

There's a fair chance we'll both be in the same league again next season. And if we do end up two leagues apart - then that's how it goes, it won't be set in stone.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Spot on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh God...Yes...I forgot we are that special. Please please forgive me. I humbly beg forgiveness for even suggesting there was a hint of arrogance in our fanbase. We are the chosen ones and should be eating at the top table.

You are forgiven for such a schoolboy error!

Why even Darren bent wasn't good enough for some on here..hahahahahahahahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here