Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points to stay up do you think

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
We now have 30 points, with 16 games to play if we continue the same form, I do not think it can get any worse with the bad start we had we will end up with 46.

We have got I think please correct me if wrong 11 points under Houghton and Jones 2 games which I think averages out at 1.3 points a game giving us around 51 52 points if we continue on this trend.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
50 - 52. There are only 9 points separating 10th and 21st, so there are still loads of clubs in danger if they go on a bad run. Plus Blackpool look out of it and Wigan are 8 points adrift, so that looks like 1 if not 2 places booked already. No room for complacency, but no need to panic just yet.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This year the Championship is far more stretched out than most seasons with the top eight picking up points and breaking away. I think if we can get five wins, that'll be enough to keep us up. We're poor, but obviously Blackpool are doomed, Wigan and Charlton are in freefall, and then there's us, Rotherham and Millwall vying to see if throwing it away is what's wanted.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
still a third of the season to go. If we are still in this postion after 36 games then its time to get worried. Think we will end up about 18th

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
4 teams are averaging 1 point a game or less.

2 more are averaging 1.1 points a game, one of which is on a miserable run.

47 points may just keep us up.

6 wins, as a minimum.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
4 teams are averaging 1 point a game or less.

2 more are averaging 1.1 points a game, one of which is on a miserable run.

47 points may just keep us up.

6 wins, as a minimum.

I'd go with that as well. Thanks to rarely losing by more than 1 goal, our goal difference may well keep us up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1 more than the team in 22nd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here