deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Including games against:

Watford
Bournemouth
Norwich
Wolves
Derby

We could end up ruing the lacklustre performances against the 'weaker' sides at the start of the season.

Was positive until tonight, but listening to the performance on the radio has put me in a real funk.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ipswich were in the top 3 when we beat them, It isnt a total lost cause. We have always done sh*te against the sh*te teams......well, in seasons when we generally havent been sh*te all season.

Remember, we also play the teams around us too - Millwall, Wigan, Leeds, Rotherham.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
sounded pretty 'dull?' this evening. I think the teams in the relegation zone are going to go up and down like a hookers drawers, and will do until the last week,of the season.

That's fine as long as it's not us getting shagged over in the final positions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
psssst I don't know if you've noticed, but when there are only 3 teams more shithouse than us, all the games are tough.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In our position all matches are hard and many will say the bottom teams fighting for their lives are more difficult to beat than the top ones who become complacent. The good thing is it is still in our own hands it just needs the right loan signings. Apparently CH is after a winger and just missed out on EB at the 11th hour as Noone didnt go to Norwich so they wouldnt release EB.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Still long way to go but looks more like Blackpool,Wigan and either Brighton or Millwall for the drop. Away Sheffield next week then Birmingham and Leeds at home.each game looking more important.....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who we're actually playing is almost meaningless in this league. We're often shit against shit teams and pretty good against pretty good teams. We're very capable of lowering and raising our level to suit, shown this for a few years now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I team that are not in too much trouble usually has a bad run and finish up in or near the bottom three I think that could be Huddersfield or probably Rotherham.

My 3 to go down Blackpool, Wigan and either Rotherham or Huddersfield followed by Millwall and us avoiding relegation.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Who we're actually playing is almost meaningless in this league. We're often shit against shit teams and pretty good against pretty good teams. We're very capable of lowering and raising our level to suit, shown this for a few years now.
We've only beaten one side in the top 10 or so and that was ipswitch???
We've lost to most of the top sides also???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here