Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Better Call Saul

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I like it, you just have to try and forget BB and just take note of the association with the characters in both.
It has to be treated as a separate entity to enjoy it.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
BCS finally made me get past my '62 episodes of THIS?' issue I had with BB after watching two episodes. Now mildly obsessed with both. The last episode of BCS was a real slow burner but had some fabulous moments of real comedy and pathos and - as with BB - the plot threads are clearly going to need time to develop.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Loved BB and the first few episodes of BCS, but it's proving to be a bit disjointed and frankly a bit underwhelming, as much as you don't want it to be. The genius of 'It's all good man' though! Had anyone else realised that before now or is it just me and the missus who are a bit dense?
Need to stick with it as you know it is going to explode into life at some point. I am liking the idea of establishing the characters first.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good news for BCS fans – season two starts on AMC in the States on February 15, so I guess it should be in the UK shortly after

Trailer link here

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Never really got going for me.
Loved Breaking Bad and just hoped BCS would have been half as good.

Stopped watching mid-way through Season 1. Might go back and try again if Season 2 is on the way.
Need to finish Narco's first.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just had an email from Netflix telling me season 3 is out now.

I got half way through the second season before giving up. Is it worth sticking with? I didn't think it was bad just not great and found it very annoying it was one episode a week and not released a season at a time like they do with a lot of their shows.

Seeing Gus Fring in the season 3 ad has kinda sparked my enthusiasm to go back and finish season 2.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Just had an email from Netflix telling me season 3 is out now.

I got half way through the second season before giving up. Is it worth sticking with? I didn't think it was bad just not great and found it very annoying it was one episode a week and not released a season at a time like they do with a lot of their shows.

Seeing Gus Fring in the season 3 ad has kinda sparked my enthusiasm to go back and finish season 2.

Stick with it. The story of how Saul became a lawyer can be a little slow, but the background stories involving his brother, work colleagues and the main characters from Breaking Bad begin to tie things together nicely. I prefer watching 2 or 3 episodes at a time. This stops me from drifting away from a slow story line. Enjoy.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Given up. Couldn't take the character is large doses.

It's got nothing on successful spin offs like Frasier and Joey.

Bingo

Jul 27, 2014
Seaford
Oh great I love this program, just glad I don't have such an evil brother.

So annoying they only let you have one episode per week - think I will wait until I can watch them back to back.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Stick with it. The story of how Saul became a lawyer can be a little slow, but the background stories involving his brother, work colleagues and the main characters from Breaking Bad begin to tie things together nicely. I prefer watching 2 or 3 episodes at a time. This stops me from drifting away from a slow story line. Enjoy.

Cheers.

Will do. The rate I watch stuff it'll probably be several weeks into the 3rd season by the time I've watched season 2.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Season 5 starts in the States in February on AMC and will be released on Netflix elsewhere.

Will be 10 episodes

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cool!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here