Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHY?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Another Hollywood actress decides she needs a change..........WHY?

Uma-Thurman.jpgLast yearUma-Thurman 1.jpgNow

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Why? Constant pressure to look incredible at all times and trying to avoid ageing so the number of parts available to her doesn't dry up?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Well as surgery goes, it's pretty good. The thing is that she no longer has the looks that got her film roles. She looks quite ordinary now.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I can't be bothered to post one but what's the latest photo anyone can find where Uma Therman looks like Uma Thurman?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Who ever she his is very nice but the bottom picture look like her mum. would never have said they were the same person

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A couple of articles, if anyone is still interested...

If you look closer at Uma, though, she's wearing quite a bit of makeup — which she normally doesn't. Troy Surratt, one of our favorite makeup artists, has been painting Uma's face for years. Last night, the two decided to go for a look that was "more editorial than it was celebrity."

Translation? "We did a much stronger brow and a bold lip for a French sort of feel," Surratt tells us. "I applied a creamy foundation for all-over glow, and then contoured the hairline and her cheekbones, adding warmth. I applied the lip — my color in Mégalomane mixed with Peccadille — and then we just kept the eyes really, really light."

The eyes were, of course, the primary source of speculation. Surratt wanted to do something unexpected with them, insisting that nothing lifts the eyes like the perfect brows. "The way I shaded her eyebrows with the pencil, I created an uplifting effect," he says. "Then, I finished with a shimmering, silky-beige shadow on her lids, and went with no mascara at all...sort of a reaction against all the fake lashes we've been seeing on the red carpet."

There you go. A perfectly valid, high-level explanation that amounts to, "We experimented with the makeup."

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/02/82087/uma-thurman-no-eye-makeup-pictures

and

After Uma Thurman attended a screening of The Slap in New York City three days ago, the Internet was buzzing about her fresh-faced appearance. "I look weird," the 44-year-old actress acknowledged on NBC's Today Thursday. "I guess nobody liked my makeup. I mean, I've been doing this for years and years and years, and people say things nice and they say things mean, and it's just like—whatever!"

http://uk.eonline.com/news/624995/u...slap-screening-i-guess-nobody-liked-my-makeup

The photo of the interview in the second one doesn't give a great view, but from what I can see it looks like the Uma we're familiar with, so I'm inclined to believe that it was just a make up thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here