Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worrying statistic

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
It may have already been mentioned but I have only just realised that Bournemouth have a higher GD than we have scored goals.
Quite a depressing stat.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It may have already been mentioned but I have only just realised that Bournemouth have a higher GD than we have scored goals.
Quite a depressing stat.

It's not really surprising though is it.

They are top of the league aiming for automatic promotion.
We are 4th from bottom clinging on for dear life.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It's not really surprising though is it.

They are top of the league aiming for automatic promotion.
We are 4th from bottom clinging on for dear life.

I guarantee no one thought this would be the case.

Shows Bmth have ambition and we dont. After all why try and keep Sami and why not get rid in September when it was clear to anyone with half a brain that he was a complete cretin.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We're still stuck with pretty much the same set of journeymen we were before Xmas. Since then, we've discovered that yet another of them is actually quite a nice bloke. So that's all right then. Transfer window been and gone. Bed made. Dunk still top scorer and nobody looking remotely like catching him. Sorry state of affairs. Need to just play out this wretched season now and start acting like a grown-up Championship club in the summer.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Shows Bmth have ambition and we dont. After all why try and keep Sami and why not get rid in September when it was clear to anyone with half a brain that he was a complete cretin.

After the past 3 seasons, obviously no one thought this would be the case.

However, once we sold our star player and failed to replace him (sound familiar?) whilst getting in a shed-load of loanees, I think many of us could see that this season may become a struggle, which it now is.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Not like you to be so melodramatic Mr H. Actually, yes it is, carry on! ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here