Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
calde-090215-l229-2259286_478x359.jpg

Inigo Calderon
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 10th February 2015
by James Hilsum
I've enjoyed it. Obviously I enjoyed it more against Ipswich because we won, it’s as simple as that."
Inigo Calderon

Inigo Calderon says he is content to play a more advanced role for Brighton & Hove Albion, but doesn't mind where he plays, provided the team wins.
The 33-year-old, who has recently been utilised on the right side of midfield, said, “I've enjoyed it. Obviously I enjoyed it more against Ipswich because we won, it’s as simple as that."I want to win games and I want to play football. If both of those things happen at the same time then I am the happiest man in the world.
“I just try to do what the gaffer asks. If he asks me to play there, I will do so and I just want to do my best. I like to play there, but now it’s not about who’s playing where and luckily we have a lot of players coming in now to make the squad bigger.
“Everyone has a responsibility to do their bit and it’s about the whole team doing that, not one or two people.
“Even if you are a player on the fringes of the squad, you have to try to lead the team and give what is needed from you.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Albion might have had the upper hand in the recent fixtures at the Cardiff City Stadium after winning 3-1 and 2-0 on each of their last two visits, but Calderon admits the Bluebirds will still pose a threat on the night.
“The last two times we played at Cardiff we got two good results, so we are going for a third time in a row.
“It’s going to be difficult; they are a really good team who are not having the best of seasons, but still have great players. They were in the Premier League last year and are playing at home, so we have to perform and try to achieve our level.
"It doesn’t matter who’s in front of us because I know that we will do our best and we have a chance to get three points away from home.”*[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h]TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here