Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will win the Championship this season?

Who will win the Championship this season?

• AFC Bournemouth

Votes: 24 17.6%
  • Derby County

Votes: 89 65.4%
  • Middlesborough

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wow first to vote and so a 100% score for Derby. Hope Bournemouth don't get promoted as that manager of theirs is too smug by far.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think Derby, they have the strongest squad.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was pretty even until the last days of the transfer window. Derby were already an excellent side, but the attacking additions of Darren Bent, Tom Ince and Jesse Lingard will see them over the line.

The big game tonight between them and Bournemouth will be interesting.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Wow first to vote and so a 100% score for Derby. Hope Bournemouth don't get promoted as that manager of theirs is too smug by far.

This - ABB.
If we are safe by the last game of the season and a Boro victory denies them promotion I won't mind too much.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was pretty even until the last days of the transfer window. Derby were already an excellent side, but the attacking additions of Darren Bent, Tom Ince and Jesse Lingard will see them over the line.

The big game tonight between them and Bournemouth will be interesting.

Would be even more so if Hoops was refereeing. Still. I'm sure Eddie's lovely blue eyes will work their usual magic on whoever happens to be refereeing. Penalty, ref!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Guaranteed draw

Leaving Boro- playing Blackpool- in a lovely position.

Also Brentford v Watford tonight, two other play off candidates against each other.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Derby and Boro can ill afford to let their FA Cup runs interfere with their automatic promotion push. Still think they will finish top two in that order. Wouldn't be surprised to see Norwich go up in the play-offs.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The teams who went up last season look like they could all be relegated even though they have not played that bad. I don't think it's the first time but think it might happen more often. You have to give credit to Crystal Palace.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1. Bournemouth
2. Brentford
-------------------------
3. Derby

4. Middlesbrough
5. Watford
6. Norwich
---------------------

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Derby for me. Would be happy to see Bournemouth go up though as I like Eddie Howe (yep, really).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would be even more so if Hoops was refereeing. Still. I'm sure Eddie's lovely blue eyes will work their usual magic on whoever happens to be refereeing. Penalty, ref!

It works on linesmen too. Watch the goal that broke the deadlock at Wigan on Saturday. MILES offside.

Pricks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here