Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton or Hove ?

Prefer to live in Brighton or Hove ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Given a choice would you rather live in Brighton or Hove ?

Whilst Brighton has a lot to offer my vote goes to Hove, particularly central Hove, ie. Church Road area for quality of life overall both for singles and couples with families.

Last edited:

I've lived in lots of locations in Brighton and Hove, but none since 1993. I would say that it makes precious little difference whether you're in B or H, it's more a case of how close you are to a lively bit of either. I was once fortunate enough to be living in the Old Steine and it was magic, but then so was Burlington Street in Kemp Town, Osborne Villas in Hove, Herbert Road (off Preston Drove) and West Hill Road (just up from the station).

And I've just remembered Osmond Road, Hove, and North Road, Brighton.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've lived in lots of locations in Brighton and Hove, but none since 1993. I would say that it makes precious little difference whether you're in B or H, it's more a case of how close you are to a lively bit of either. I was once fortunate enough to be living in the Old Steine and it was magic, but then so was Burlington Street in Kemp Town, Osborne Villas in Hove, Herbert Road (off Preston Drove) and West Hill Road (just up from the station).

And I've just remembered Osmond Road, Hove, and North Road, Brighton.
Is there anywhere you haven't lived or anywhere you havent got a connection to Lord b ? :lolol:

(I mean it in a nice way I'm not having a go !!)

hove btw !

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Brighton.
Born in Brighton, grew up in Brighton and lived there for over 30 years before moving East, never lived in Hove.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Lived in Hangleton for my first 20 years but then moved away for over 30 years. Work and all that. Now live in Seaford as could not afford Hove prices but I would love to live around the Sussex cricket ground area. So it,s Hove for me.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where is the "anywhere but...." option.

PS - Neither.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here