Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ch-090215-l229-2254800_478x359.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 9th February 2015
by Paul Camillin
It is important that everybody who puts on that shirt has to prove their worth and help us to get the results that we need to get."
Chris Hughton

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Chris Hughton says he is concerned by his side's recent run of form, but feels his players have what it takes to move away from danger at the foot of the Championship."We are in a position where you are looking over your shoulder all the time and hoping that results go well for you. They went okay for us on Saturday, but we have got two very tough away games coming up now.
"Until we get ourselves away and in a more comfortable position, then we have to keep fighting as hard as we can and I think that we have that fight in the side.
"We have players who have played a lot of games of late and players who have come back from injury. LuaLua had to go on earlier than I would have liked. We knew he was fit enough but we would have liked to have brought him on a touch later.
"We now have games coming up and we need to take a look at the squad and see what we can do to get the most out of it, but I think that we are ready for the fight."*

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Hughton spoke of his disappointment, after his side conceded three poor goals against Nottingham Forest, but was pleased with the effort his players showed."We rallied well at the end, got a goal back and with a little more time who knows? But in terms of effort I cannot fault the players, but we did not show enough quality to get the goals that we needed.
"The margins were tight, we hit the woodwork a few times and Teixeira had a one-v-one. The margins at the moment are not going our way. We need to turn those margins around.
"February is a busy month for everybody and it will test squads to the full. What we do have is a lot of players who have played a lot and certainly I can't accuse them of lacking fight, but we need to show a little bit more.
"It is important that everybody who puts on that shirt has to prove their worth and help us to get the results that we need to get."
[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h] SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h] TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h] TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here