Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legroom seats on planes

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Wow... money grabbing 845tards. £165... each way?!?!

Fine. I'll just get deep veined thrombosis and sue you for making me sit in a seat designed for someone who's only 5'8".

And rest.

And breathe.

And you expect me to help other people off the plane if we crash? Good deal.

I'm fine really, honest. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Jul 7, 2003
Wow... money grabbing 845tards. £165... each way?!?!

Fine. I'll just get deep veined thrombosis and sue you for making me sit in a seat designed for someone who's only 5'8".

And rest.

And breathe.

And you expect me to help other people off the plane if we crash? Good deal.

I'm fine really, honest. Nothing to see here. Move along.

... and which airline is this? My guess is someone like Monarch or Ryanair.

Jul 7, 2003
I will think of you when I am in my business class seat (6ft long bed) tomorrow........ :)

who are you flying with? Have a trip to the US in a few weeks for work but looks like I have to fly United - reviews of their business class are not great.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
who are you flying with? Have a trip to the US in a few weeks for work but looks like I have to fly United - reviews of their business class are not great.

BA to Mexico City. United are without doubt the worst business class airline I have ever experienced. Good luck.

Jul 7, 2003
BA to Mexico City. United are without doubt the worst business class airline I have ever experienced. Good luck.

Thanks! Unfortunately our company travel agents have negotiated rates with Star Alliance so United is the only choice across the pond unless I go via Europe and pick up a Lufthansa or Swiss flight. Still, must be better than cattle class so won't complain too much.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks! Unfortunately our company travel agents have negotiated rates with Star Alliance so United is the only choice across the pond unless I go via Europe and pick up a Lufthansa or Swiss flight. Still, must be better than cattle class so won't complain too much.

Crap club class is still infinitely better than good economy class :)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

United are one of the worst airlines period. I have had numerous cancellations with United which were not weather related and trying to get compensation is difficult, at least in Europe compensation seems to be laid down by government charter. They lost my luggage on a trip to Chicago where it was freezing so had to buy warm clothing. Still trying to get the ****ers to cough up three months later. I would boycott them but living in the States that's not always easy because of their network.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here