Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ravel Morrison

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Contract terminated by West Ham so now a free agent.
Apparently he is willing to sign for any club willing to take him if they match his wages at West Ham. Which was 15k.
He has also said he would sign a bad behaviour clause so the club could terminate his contract with no compensation.
Worth the risk?
Would you sign him?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Apparently he is willing to sign for any club willing to take him if they match his wages at West Ham. Which was 15k.
He has also said he would sign a bad behaviour clause so the club could terminate his contract with no compensation.
Worth the risk?
Would you sign him?

With those sort of clauses, yes in an absolute heartbeat if he wanted to come here.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Worth the risk?
Would you sign him?

He can't sign for anyone though because his contract was terminated outside of the transfer window (I don't think the rules have changed?). Unless his contract was terminated on Monday before the window closed and it's only just been announced. I'd bloody laugh if he's without a club, and a wage until at least the summer. A massive **** up of a person who's wasted talent that most of us wish we had.

He's meant to have signed a pre-contract agreement with Lazio though to move there this summer.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Hasn't he already signed an agreement with Lazio?

Will be a good move for him if it gets him away from his chavvy gangsta mates and sees him start knuckling down a bit.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
You would imagine he is in the same position as Ben Arfur i.e. he has played for 2 clubs this season and therefore can't play for a third. Talking of wasting the talent you have, there is another one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He hasn't done ANYTHING to demonstrate he's changed and is not a complete knob-head so it's a big no from me.

So let's get this right - he wants someone to pay him £780,000 per annum based on an assessment of what he has achieved and his likely future contribution - seems like a real bargain:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So let's get this right - he wants someone to pay him £780,000 per annum based on an assessment of what he has achieved and his likely future contribution - seems like a real bargain:lolol:

I do wonder what goes through player's minds at times. Manchester United to Cardiff via numerous court appearances is a career and life well and truly on the slide.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Played for West Ham and Cardiff so not permitted unless there is a way to circumvent the 93 day loan. Could he sign for Lazio and being unable to play for them sign for us on loan or in a bizzare situation sign for Lewes 4 month contract and be loaned to us with us agreeing to pay all his wages.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Played for West Ham and Cardiff so not permitted unlease there is a way to circumvent the 93 day loan. Could he sign for Lazio and being unable to play for them sign for us on loan or in a bizzare situation sign for Lewes 4 month contract and be loaned to us.

I'm sure players can play for three clubs in a season. But there is no way I want us to be one of those clubs. The bloke is a total cock.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'm sure players can play for three clubs in a season. But there is no way I want us to be one of those clubs. The bloke is a total cock.

Quoting myself, but yes they can. Darren Bent, for example, has played for us, Villa and Derby this season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I thought it was 2 clubs and a third on emergency loan which is what was said about Murray coming back having played for Reading and Crystal Palace so could only come to us on loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here