Brighton & Hove Albion 5-0 Hartlepool United

fans229-1343927.jpg

unitedcoloursoffootball.jpg

51SXQX1WVDL._SY344_BO1,204,203  ,200_.jpg

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Quite the most extraordinary day that was. Still brings a tear to the eye.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You should only ever look back to see how far you've come. Great video.

What a long journey it's been but yet it still only feels like a few years ago!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Quite the most extraordinary day that was. Still brings a tear to the eye.
Absolutely and a great reminder to all who hear the call from those clubs who supported us at that time. It's a pity that one fan's comment that football is nothing without the fans - I get the impression that the big boys in the Sky wouldn't have a problem with empty grounds provided their money kept coming in.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ha! Unless someone else wants to lay claim to it I do believe that's me in the first photo behind the 'save' with my son on my shoulders. My daughter is the slightly mournful-looking girl on my right.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We'll never be defeated.....amazing day

What a day. Can remember it pretty well, including the fog

Spent a couple of hours painting a protest slogan on the grass bank down at the waterhall the night before! Blooming fog completely obscured it on the day:facepalm: Still see the aftermath of one of the archer out poster on a road sign as you leave the a27 for the hove turn off:blush:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Spent a couple of hours painting a protest slogan on the grass bank down at the waterhall the night before! Blooming fog completely obscured it on the day:facepalm: Still see the aftermath of one of the archer out poster on a road sign as you leave the a27 for the hove turn off:blush:

:clap2::clap2: It lasted for weeks after though:clap2::clap2:

More than my Motorway Bridge signs did. They were torn down (thanks to Belotti's instructions) within 24 hours each time. What a cock

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When Attila first read me his poem 'Goldstone Ghosts' I laughed at the couplet "And when our new home's built and we are storming back, a bunch of happy fans without a care" I said, "Naa, no matter how good it gets we'll still find things to moan about!"

Thinking about Fans Utd does put our current troubles into perspective. That's NOT a 'moan about the moaners' btw; 1997 can't be used as a frame of reference for absolutely everything and people have a perfect right to let off steam and vent their frustration at our current small slide backwards, but still ... It makes ya think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here