Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
holla-070215-l229-2254710_478x359.jpg

Danny Holla
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 8th February 2015
by James Hilsum
It’s disappointing, especially if you are 1-0 up and two or three minutes later they equalise."
Danny Holla

Danny Holla explained his frustration as Brighton & Hove Albion lost a 1-0 lead and the three points against Nottingham Forest yesterday.
The Dutchman set up the opening goal when his in-swinging free kick appeared to flick off Lewis Dunk to put Albion 1-0 up, but Forest equalised just two minutes later and raced into a 3-1 lead before Beram Kayal struck late on to halve the deficit.
He said, “It’s disappointing, especially if you are 1-0 up and two or three minutes later they equalise.
“When you don’t have long until the break, you have to keep it at 1-0 and then you can keep the ball longer in the second half and look for more spaces.
“It’s a difficult time now, but we have another game on Tuesday, so we need to focus on that one.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

From a personal perspective, the 27-year-old is pleased to have nailed down a regular starting berth in the team and revealed that some extra shooting practice in training is almost reaping its rewards after he came within touching distance of giving Albion the lead from a free kick.
“Sometimes I practise free kicks in training and today it was not good enough for it to go in, but I felt it was a little bit unlucky because the free kick was all right.
“After training I take some balls and shoot on goal; it’s something which I practised a lot when I was younger, so hopefully I’ll now start scoring in the games.“Today I was a little bit unlucky. I struggled a little bit in the middle of the season and I was not in the first eleven, but now I’m back in the group and it’s getting better."
[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h]TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here