Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on chaps

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Long time no see guys
Why the sudden dip in form guys everything seems ready for the big push for the premiership
Lancing training facility looks impressive

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Long time no see guys
Why the sudden dip in form guys everything seems ready for the big push for the premiership
Lancing training facility looks impressive

Well Rocky, dear chap nice to hear from you.

The problem is we had some really talented players so we sold them all and made a profit then used that to pay the Chief Executive a bonus so we are really up shit creak now.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Hi beach hut ,good to see your about still , as you know I'm local palace fan and I have never seen so many Brighton top and scarves as there are at the moment , should only be a temporary blip I would think

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I think you might want to **** off actually.

Brighton Rock had the balls to go on a march from the Palace Pier for the cause of Falmer wearing his CPFC shirt - that deserves respect and not an insult

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think you might want to **** off actually.

Brighton Rock had the balls to go on a march from the Palace Pier for the cause of Falmer wearing his CPFC shirt - that deserves respect and not an insult

well you **** off then.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi beach hut ,good to see your about still , as you know I'm local palace fan and I have never seen so many Brighton top and scarves as there are at the moment , should only be a temporary blip I would think

Sadly it is more endemic than that, we are in a relegation dog fight which is shameful given back to back play-offs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Watching the arsenal game on the box , your be fine this season

I think we will. But, unless those black balls in the old velvet bag decide upon some mischief making, it may be a while before we meet in the battle field.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well Rocky, dear chap nice to hear from you.

The problem is we had some really talented players so we sold them all and made a profit then used that to pay the Chief Executive a bonus so we are really up shit creak now.

Is shit creek anything to do with their coach driver, AGAIN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here