Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Onwards, ever upwards - Cardiff roll-call

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No chance, not even doing Bolton now given the engineering work.

Still looking forward to Kelham Island next Saturday

However I doff my cap to you and all the others for going

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
TWO!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Is it not possible to print your own ticket for this game?? I've just tried to buy a ticket (no problem) but I have to pick it up at the ticket office (not an option seeing as I live about 15 miles from the Cardiff ground!) so how am I meant to get the ticket??

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Is it not possible to print your own ticket for this game?? I've just tried to buy a ticket (no problem) but I have to pick it up at the ticket office (not an option seeing as I live about 15 miles from the Cardiff ground!) so how am I meant to get the ticket??

Contact me tomorrow. I'm going to the Amex on Monday to get myself a ticket. I'll pick yours up.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
12 & 13 (me + Hotchilidog) on a late morning train from Brighton :thumbsup:, hopefully to be joined in Wales by (14 &15) a couple of the Somerset Albion contingent once they've finished "work" or some such rubbish.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
Only a four mile bus trip so a yep from me. A possible recommended pub would be the Lansdowne in Canton, 5mins walk from the ground. I've not been there but know several friends who have and they all seem impressed.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
#21 - just me this trip, but I'm staying with my daughter who lives within (a long) walking distance of the stadium, so that'll be cool too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here